*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
Looking back over all my May Happiness Highlights for the month, I noticed that I listed many things that others might consider a chore or boring routine. Mowing, weeding, and making a trip to the store, all made my list. Believe it or not, all of these things do bring me joy. By focusing on the positive of each task, I can turn something mundane into something I look forward to. Embracing the ordinary things makes each day great!
May Happiness Highlights:
- Extending my garden to include more blueberry and blackberry bushes.
- Camping to celebrate my daughter’s 4th birthday.
- Improving my Disc Golf skills from terrible to not so terrible.
- Quiet bike rides alone.
- My Vinyasa Yoga class.
- Updating my goal tracker using some fun bullet journal ideas.
- Catching up with old friends
- If you like nature photos, you should check Steve Gingold’s blog. Click here to see one of my favorites he posted recently.
Do you have any Happiness Highlights from your month that you would like to share? If you wrote a post about embracing ordinary things, include a link!