Thank you Michelle from Boomer Eco Crusader for nominating me for this cool award. If you aren’t familiar with Michelle’s blog, go check it out! She writes about decluttering, Eco-friendly living, and life hacks.
The Dazzling Blogger Award was designed to recognize bloggers who “excel in at least one major area of blogging: writing skills, engagement, social media marketing, and content.” The award was created by Helen from Crispy Confessions.
The Official Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you for The Dazzling Blogger Award.
- Link back to the original blog post.
- Answer the seven questions that they asked in their blog post.
- Make up seven new questions.
- Nominate seven more people for The Dazzling Blogger Award, who you think exemplifies excellent blogging skills.
My Answers To Michelle’s 7 Questions
Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I would have to say that I fall somewhere in the middle but align more closely to the introvert side. I prefer to spend time with my family or a small group of my close friends. I avoid being the center of attention. I work better independently in a quiet setting.
How do you unwind after a stressful day?
After a stressful day, I like to sit outside by the fire and talk with my husband.
What is the one thing you are most looking forward to in a post-pandemic world?
I’m most looking forward to having points of interest and attractions open back up fully. I’m looking forward to being able to travel and be able to have the full experience of where I am visiting.
What would your perfect vacation look like?
My perfect vacation simply includes being with my family and having nice weather.
If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
If I could change one thing in the world, it would be for everyone in the world to stop seeing each other as us vs them and instead have everyone see each other as fellow humans.
What is your favorite season?
For most of my life, I would have quickly answered this question with summer but lately, I have been enjoying the fall.
Do you consider yourself a morning person or night owl?
Morning person 100%. As soon as I wake up, I am motivated to start my day. At the end of the day, after I put my kids to bed, my husband and I normally just spend the next hour or two reading, talking, or watching a show together.
- What is your favorite hobby and how did you get started?
- What is your favorite meal to cook?
- Do you live by any piece of advice or motto?
- What was the highlight of your week?
- What is your favorite board game?
- Have you read any good books lately that you would recommend?
- If you could pick one chore that you could snap your fingers and it would magically be done, which chore would you pick?
Check out Boomer Eco Crusader as well as my nominations. There’s a lot of good stuff there to check out!
If you would like to answer one or more of my questions, feel free to leave a comment and share. I would love to learn more about you.