*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
July has been a fun and relaxing month for me. I took a break from posting on my blog, I went to the beach, and my husband and I celebrated our 9th anniversary.
July Happiness Highlights:
- Playing pickleball.
- The heart-shaped rock my daughter found at the beach and gifted to me.
- Watching my 2-year-old ride her bike.
- The 12-mile bike ride with my dad.
- Returning home after my vacation.
- Watching fireworks with my family.
Do you have any Happiness Highlights from your month that you would like to share? If you wrote a post about something that brought you joy, include a link!