A few weeks ago Heidi nominated me for the Mystery Bloggy Award. Thank you, Heidi! Check out Heidi’s blog here. The mystery blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to help people discover new blogs. I love this idea because the best blogs I have discovered were all found through the suggestion of another blogger.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma, and link her blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
3 Things About Me
- I play pickleball at least three times a week.
- I love to do yard work.
- I enjoy making charts and tracking information.
The 5 Questions Questions From Heidi
- What languages can you speak?
- I don’t speak any other language fluently but I know a little Spanish, French, and sign language.
- Which of Snow White’s seven dwarfs best describes you? (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy)
- Happy! I’m content doing just about anything.
- What is one food combination that you like to eat that other people might think is strange?
- Hmm, this is a tough one. I don’t think I eat anything strange. 🙂 Some people do comment about my dessert choices though. I normally add as much chocolate and peanut butter as I can.
- What is your favorite thing about your pet(s)?
- My dog, Lex, has been amazing with my kids. From the time each of them were born he knew how important they were to me and he loved them. As infants, he would lay with them anytime I had them on a blanket on the floor and he never bothered with their toys. As they got older he would let them climb on him and inspect his mouth. Now the girls like to read to him and I can always find him close to where they are playing.
- What Summer Olympic Sport is your favorite?
- I normally don’t watch much TV so I typically don’t catch much of the Olympics. If I do turn it on, I watch swimming.
My Best Posts
- Life Lessons I Learned From Camping
- The Dazzling Blogger Award
- What Does It Mean To Be Happily Decluttered?
If you’re up for it…
My Questions for You
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
- What was the last good book you read?
- What was your favorite thing to play when you were a kid?
- What are you planning on doing for your next vacation?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
I hope this post helped you learn a little more about me! I also hope it helped you find some more great bloggers. Thanks again Heidi!