*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
My Happiness Highlights:
- Spending time with my nieces to celebrate their birthdays.
- Making some extra money selling items at a consignment sale.
- Helping to coach my oldest daughter’s field hockey team.
- Watching my youngest two daughters take their yoga class.
- Cuddling with my dog, Lex.
- Finding a simplified system for my planner that keeps my calendar, goals, and tracking in one place.
Moving forward, I’m going to dedicate a section of all of my happiness highlights posts to allow YOU to share some of your happiness highlights as well. If you would like to join in on the happiness, simply send me 5 to 7 of your recent happiness highlights. I will include them along with a link back to your site in a future post.
Your Happiness Highlights
This month I’m happy to be able to share Michelle’s Happiness Highlights. If you aren’t familiar with Boomer Eco Crusader, she has an awesome blog that includes practical eco-friendly tips and a fun decluttering challenge series. Read her Happiness Highlights below and then check out her blog!
- My daughter got a new job and she doesn’t have to work night shift any more.
- Making good progress with my decluttering challenge.
- The safe arrival of our new great-niece.
- An abundance of fresh tomatoes from my garden this year.
- Seeing a blue heron at the pond and snapping a picture before he flew away.
- Exploring lots of new local walking trails this summer.
- My mom came over for a visit on the weekend. It’s the first time she has been here in a year.
I hope you had a great month as well. I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights.