“[Suzanne] cut through the overwhelm.”
- A Peek Behind the Scenes with Happily DeclutteredHave you ever wondered what it would be like to work with me? Check out Lisa’s post about her experience watching me with a client. After the process, I even worked with Lisa in her own home!
- Decluttering the KitchenKeeping fewer kitchen items is key to keeping your kitchen clutter-free. Items in the kitchen are always on the move and can pile up if you have too many and you aren’t in the habit of tidying as you go. Make a few changes in these four areas and feel the difference! Shopping Habits Be intentional about what you are picking up at the grocery store. Plan your meals using what you currently have, and only pick up items to complete the meals. Assign food storage locations. Hold off on buying more food when those spaces fillContinue reading “Decluttering the Kitchen”
- Decluttering the Bedroom and Living RoomThe Bedroom Although the bedroom may not regularly be seen by people living outside the home, it shouldn’t be overlooked as a top decluttering priority. Starting and ending your day in a cluttered environment creates stress, interrupts your sleep, and impacts your mindset. Removing Clutter Remove items that do not serve a purpose. Some examples include accent chairs and decorative pillows. Find a home for the items that typically find their way to your flat surfaces. Keep the space under your bed clear. Your room should not serve as a storage unit. Pair down your clothes soContinue reading “Decluttering the Bedroom and Living Room”
- Signs you should hire a Decluttering ConsultantIf something in your home isn’t working and you don’t have the skills to fix it, you hire a professional. If a pipe breaks, you hire a plumber. You hire an electrician if you have an electrical issue. Hiring a Decluttering Consultant is the first step to helping you slim down your possessions and learn strategies to keep your home clutter-free. Reasons to declutter your home You are overwhelmed by all the stuff in your home and constantly feel behind. You own a lot of things that you don’t use. You need space for a new baby,Continue reading “Signs you should hire a Decluttering Consultant”
- Decluttering: Now or NeverThe first step to living a more simplified life is getting started! Take the first step today and declutter a small space in your home.