“[Suzanne] cut through the overwhelm.”
- How To Avoid Clutter Collecting HabitsWhen most people start talking about decluttering, they focus on the clutter in their house. But it is equally, if not more important to think about how it got there in the first place and current clutter collecting habits that add to the problem. As soon as you start decluttering your house, you should also plan to stop clutter from coming in so you don’t end up in an endless cycle of incoming and outgoing clutter. It may not be obvious at first to identify your clutter collecting habits, but by making a few changes, it will become … Read more
- Back-To-School Shopping TipsSchool is starting up again soon, so that means you have probably been seeing back-to-school sales going on the last few weeks. All the new school supplies and new clothes look appealing and the deals may seem irresistible, but before you go out for your back-to-school shopping, check out the tips below so you don’t end up with back-to-school clutter. Back-To-School Shopping Tips *Do these things with the help of your kid(s).* If you have normally gone back-to-school shopping with your kids in the past and you plan on a more minimalistic approach this year, expect some … Read more
- I am thankful to be Happily DeclutteredWhat are you thankful for? It is a question many of us contemplate this time of year. Being Happily Decluttered has made me incredibly grateful, and I want to share with you some reasons why. I hope it will inspire you to declutter some items from your home that no longer serve a purpose. I am thankful I have less. I am thankful I have less physical stuff in my home. Less stuff means less to clean, less to fix, and less stress. Due to having less, I am more relaxed and have more time to do … Read more
- Declutter your To-do ListDo you have a project or task that needs tending to that has been stressing you out? Consider hiring a small business owner to help you out!
- How to Declutter and Stay DeclutteredSimply wanting to have a decluttered home and removing items is not enough. Having this mindset is the first step, but it doesn’t stop there. Decluttering and staying decluttered is a lifestyle change that involves changing your habits and relationship with things.