If something in your home isn’t working and you don’t have the skills to fix it, you hire a professional.
If a pipe breaks, you hire a plumber. You hire an electrician if you have an electrical issue. Hiring a Decluttering Consultant is the first step to helping you slim down your possessions and learn strategies to keep your home clutter-free.
Reasons to declutter your home
- You are overwhelmed by all the stuff in your home and constantly feel behind.
- You own a lot of things that you don’t use.
- You need space for a new baby, new hobby, or new career.
- You are moving or have recently moved, and the thought of packing/unpacking has you stressed.
- You can’t find items that you know you have.
- You frequently discover things you didn’t know you had.
- You’re getting older and want to be proactive. You don’t leave a house full of stuff for your family and friends.
Tackling your clutter is something that you can do on your own. However, it is important to know when your project requires help so you can avoid making a bigger mess.
Signs you need extra help:
- You don’t even know where to begin.
- You are unable to list the items that you have in a particular drawer or closet.
- You feel like you are always behind on housework.
- You run out of steam after decluttering a short time.
- You feel like you are just shifting items around and not getting rid of anything.
- You leave decluttering projects unfinished because you get frustrated.
- You know you have too much stuff, but you haven’t done anything about it on your own.
- You get distracted easily. Any attempt at decluttering turns into an organizational project.
How a Decluttering Consultant can help:
- You will be guided on where to start and how to work your way through a project.
- You will be kept on track and focused on the current project.
- You will receive advice as you work that is specific to you and the clutter issues you face.
- You will gain knowledge as you go, so you will feel more confident and motivated to continue decluttering your entire home.
If you are interested in learning more about hiring a Decluttering Consultant, contact me!