For those of you who have been following my blog for some time you know that my focus is on providing tips and motivation to declutter and simplify your life. Other than reading the About page on my website or reading the About Me post I created, you might not know much else about me.
Thanks to Olivia over at Olivia Lucie Blake, I got the idea to write a post to provide some fun facts so you can get to know me better. If you aren’t familiar with Olivia‘s blog you should check it out! Her blog was one of the first I started following when I joined WordPress. She offers a lot of great advice about blogging as well as life in general.
12 Random Facts About Me:
- Before I started blogging (about 5 months ago) I didn’t write anything unless it was required by school or work.
- When I was in high school, I touched Lance Bass on the arm at an Amusement park. He was in NSYNC at the time so it was a pretty big deal.
- I try to camp with my family in at least one new state in the USA a year. So far we have 10 together.
- My favorite song is Imagine by John Lennon.
- One New Year’s Eve I stood outside in Times Square, New York City all day so I would have a good spot to watch the ball drop.
- I drink a cup of vanilla chai every day. Some might say I’m addicted.
- I can’t stand it when people are rude.
- My favorite sport is field hockey.
- I have a Master of Education in Educational Leadership.
- I am not competitive.
- Spending time with my family and extended family is my top priority.
- I love playing pickleball.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Let me know if we have anything in common.