*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
This past month I didn’t buy anything extravagant and I didn’t go anywhere new but I had an amazing month. Looking back over my happiness highlights notes that I jotted down each day, there is nothing exceptional but I wouldn’t change anything. I spent time with my family, there was plenty of sunshine, and my days were filled with love.
I hope you can look back over your month and be thankful for the small moments you experienced. Spending time wishing for more or being jealous of others will only bring you down. Enjoy what you have and you will find happiness.
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”– Charles Spurgeon
March’s Happiness Highlights:
- I tried a new recipe provided by an awesome blogger and it was delicious! Check it out: Super Simple Bok Choy Soup
- The girls and I went to the zoo.
- My oldest daughter and I went on an ice sculpture scavenger hunt in the city.
- I worked in my flower beds and garden.
- There were many nice days where we spent all day outside without shoes. I love being barefoot!
- My husband helped me get a shelf up in my craft area for my Mandala Dot Painting supplies.
- My girls and I decoupaged our old coffee table.
- We spent a rainy day putting puzzles together and playing games as a family.
- We had our first picnic for the year.
Do you have any Happiness Highlights from your month that you would like to share? If you wrote a post about enjoying what you have, include a link!