*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
April flew by for me! We started the month off with snow and ended it with spring flowers and 80°F weather. I always enjoy when the seasons change because there are so many new and exciting things to do. For me, the warmer weather means more time spent outside working in my yard, going for walks or bike rides, and camping. April provided a lot of beautiful days to enjoy the sunshine and I took full advantage.
April Happiness Highlights:
- Walking with my mom.
- Reading in my hammock.
- The sunshine!
- Taking a break with an afternoon vanilla chai.
- I celebrated my 6-month blogiversary.
- An afternoon hanging out with my nephew to celebrate his birthday.
- The warm breeze making its way through my open windows and into my home.
- Lightening my load by selling outgrown clothes from my girls at a consignment sale (Plus, I made some money!)
- A nature walk where we spotted birds, turtles, frogs, and a snake.
- I found a new blogger that I like- Living by Eden. Here is one of her posts you might enjoy- Things I No Longer Buy
Do you have any Happiness Highlights from your month that you would like to share? If you wrote a post about enjoying the sunshine and spending time outside, include a link!