If I had to rate the seasons from my favorite to my least favorite, Winter would come in last place. February is the coldest month where I live, therefore making February my least favorite month.
Despite that, there is a lot I love about February. I love watching the snowfall, I love cozy evenings at home with my family, and I love drinking a ridiculous amount of hot chocolate.
As the month comes to an end, I’d like to look back and reflect on some of my happiness highlights from February.
I hope you’ll take a moment with me and reflect on your past month and see the good.
“Be happy, not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.”– Unknown
February Happiness Highlights:
- Listening to the sound of crunching leaves while taking a quiet walk in the woods.
- Painting Valentine’s Day rocks with my girls and then hiding them at local parks.
- Watching my girls play in the snow.
- My weekly Vinyasa yoga class.
- Baking a batch of peanut butter blossom cookies and sharing them with my family.
- Finding some time to work on my Mandala dot paintings.
- Taking advantage of an unusually warm afternoon to go on a scooter ride with my oldest daughter.
- Counting the birds in my yard with my girls and trying to identify as many as we can. In one sitting we spotted a Red-Bellied Woodpecker and 4 Cardinals, among the Sparrows, Finches, and Juncos.
Do you have a happiness highlight from February that you would like to share? I would love to hear something that made your month great!