*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
Summer is coming to an end and the school year is about to begin. I had a great summer camping, swimming, biking, and spending time with my family. This past month flew by, but there was still plenty of time for happiness.
My Happiness Highlights:
- Successfully nursing a house plant back to health after returning home from vacation.
- Attempting and succeeding with a new yoga pose. Side crow.
- Finally finishing the book I was reading, Walking the Amazon by Ed Stafford.
- Spending time with my nieces and helping them find what they needed for the new school year.
- Coming home to find a gift of some cleaning supplies from my neighbor.
Moving forward, I’m going to dedicate a section of all of my happiness highlights posts to allow YOU to share some of your happiness highlights as well. If you would like to join in on the happiness, simply send me 5 to 7 of your recent happiness highlights. I will include them along with a link back to your site in a future post.
Your Happiness Highlights
The first set of my reader’s Happiness Highlights comes from Kelsie over at Living With Intention. She describes her site as a journey intentionally being authentic and present. Read her Happiness Highlights below and then check out her blog!
- My sweet kitty snuggling with me and purring.
- A warm cup of coffee in the morning to get me going.
- My body’s physical ability to allow me to practice yoga daily.
- Practicing deep breathing exercises and being present inside my body.
- My deeply rooted desire to practice self care.
- Building deep emotional connections with old and new friends.
- Stepping out of my comfort zone and challenging myself to try new things and meet new people.
I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights.