*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
My Happiness Highlights:
- Planting some mums for fall.
- Being able to volunteer at my daughter’s school for environment day.
- Getting my hands dirty while digging up worms to show the school kids.
- Sharing a big bowl of nachos from a food truck with my girls.
- Seeing the full moon against a black, clear sky.
- Listening to the leaves crunching on a nature walk.
Moving forward, I’m going to dedicate a section of all of my happiness highlights posts to allow YOU to share some of your happiness highlights as well. If you would like to join in on the happiness, simply send me 5 to 7 of your recent happiness highlights. I will include them along with a link back to your site in a future post.
Your Happiness Highlights
This month, I’m excited to share Stuart’s Happiness Highlights. I stumbled upon Stuart’s blog, Your Friendly Malaysian Writer, about a month ago and I just love his writing style. Stuart’s posts are packed with useful writing tips and are so fun to read. Read his Happiness Highlights below and then check out his blog, I’m sure you will love it as much as I do!
- Going on walks with my dog to start the day right.
- Knowing that I don’t need much in life other than a roof over my head, nutritious food, exercise, love, and rest.
- That moment right after exercise when I’m glad it’s all over, but am also pumped from doing something hard.
- Meeting and networking with awesome people like Suzanne on WordPress.
- Having written.
- Eating my first meal of the day (4 p.m. for me).
- Going to bed knowing I’ve given my day a decent shot.
I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights. Leave a comment and share something that made you smile recently!