*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. I plan on sharing some of my happy moments each month to hold myself accountable. I hope they help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
My Happiness Highlights:
- Going to the farmers market with my girls and parents.
- Snuggling up and reading books as a family on cold days.
- Eating freshly baked butter toffee cookies. Yum.
- Finding a few warm days to play pickleball outside.
- Trying out an intro T’ai Chi class.
- Trying and enjoying a new recipe from a fellow blogger.
Moving forward, I’m going to dedicate a section of all of my happiness highlights posts to allow YOU to share some of your happiness highlights as well. If you would like to join in on the happiness, simply send me 5 to 7 of your recent happiness highlights. I will include them along with a link back to your site in a future post.
Your Happiness Highlights
Today I’ll be sharing Happiness Highlights from Charlie. Charlie’s blog, Business Rules for Life, is about living intentionally and lightly. She posts regularly about health and well-being, personal finance, organization and productivity, and goals and values. Read her Happiness Highlights below and then check out her blog, you’ll be sure to find a post you can relate to.
- Snow peas straight from the garden, giving me crunchy fresh salads all Spring
- Getting some help from a friend with a job application
- Helping out with our nieces’ school pickups and getting to spend a bit of extra time with them
- Finally finding the perfect colour tiles for our kitchen within our budget
- Being inspired by Benita Larsson’s calming Youtube channel
- Planning a much needed out of state camping trip after Covid restrictions lifted
- Being asked to write these November happiness highlights, and taking notice of what I’m grateful for all month long
I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights. Leave a comment and share something that made you smile recently!
18 thoughts on “November Happiness Highlights”
November is such a dreary month. My highlight this month was lunch with my mum and two of my sisters. It’s the first time the four of us have been together in over 2 years!
Thanks for sharing Charlie’s blog. It looks great. I followed her.
Wow! That must have been a very special lunch for you. Thanks for taking a look at Business Rules For Life. You’ll love the posts!
It was nice to get together after all this time. There has been some drama between my sisters and things are finally getting back to normal.
I can relate. I’m sorry! Drama with family is never easy. I’m glad things with your sisters are returning to normal.
Thanks for sharing my recipe link, Suzanne! As you know, your happiness highlights are always my favorite of your posts. They are infused with warmth. Have a lovely holiday! 🌞
You are most welcome! I just made another batch last night to share with my dad. Soooo good! 😁
I am thrilled to hear it! 🌞
Aaah freshly baked butter toffee cookies sound so yummm!! Please share the recipe if you have it handy. ❤️
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup softened butter
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup English toffee bits
Heat oven to 350°F. Combine sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla and beat well. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda and continue to stir until blended. Fold in toffee bits. Shape into 1 inch balls and flatten on a baking sheet. Top with colored sugar if desired. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. Enjoy!
Thank you so much ❤️
This is a wonderful idea! I’d love to share a few happiness highlights.
Great! I got them!! I’ll be sure to include them in my December post. 😁 Thanks!
Thanks Suzanne for featuring my happiness highlights!
Of course! 😁
Short on highlights but loved reading yours.
I’m glad you enjoyed them. I hope you have a great week!