*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. Each month during the year I shared some of my happy moments to hold myself accountable and to help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
My December Happiness Highlights
- Driving around with my family to enjoy the Christmas lights.
- Making homemade hot chocolate.
- Learning how to knit.
- Updating my website and taking some steps to help get my business started.
- Finding a new recipe for trail mix bars that are super yummy.
- A straight week of great weather to play pickleball outside with my parents and friends.
- Reading Tinhead City, KL by writer and fellow blogger, Stuart Danker. Check it out!
Your Happiness Highlights
Today I’ll be sharing Happiness Highlights from Maryam. Maryam’s blog is filled with a little bit of everything. She writes about wellness, style, travel, and everything in between. I especially enjoy her pictures of unique places and delicious food. Her blog is well-named, Infinitely a Daydreamer. Read her Happiness Highlights below and then check out her blog.
- Making homemade lasagne on a rainy day instead of buying one from the store.
- Finding the perfect cosy art print for my bedroom after a year of looking. A lady all cuddled up on her sofa surrounded by plants, a pet dog, and a cat. As a plus, she has the same decorating style as me! Bohemian rugs, cushions, and throws with tassels. I also got a new ottoman!
- Catching up on videos from Allison Bickerstaff’s Youtube channel- I mention her to everybody I can because she is so radiant, uplifting, and has genuinely made a difference in my life! I don’t say this lightly.
- My eighteenth birthday coming up in a week! Feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement but I’m grateful for this new stage of my life.
- Watching my plants grow and get the nourishment they need! So many little baby leaves are sprouting and it makes me happy.
I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights. Leave a comment and share something that made you smile recently!