*One of my 2021 goals was to keep a Happiness Highlights journal. Each month during the year I shared some of my happy moments to hold myself accountable and to help you pause and recognize all the great small things that are happening in your life.*
My December Happiness Highlights
- Driving around with my family to enjoy the Christmas lights.
- Making homemade hot chocolate.
- Learning how to knit.
- Updating my website and taking some steps to help get my business started.
- Finding a new recipe for trail mix bars that are super yummy.
- A straight week of great weather to play pickleball outside with my parents and friends.
- Reading Tinhead City, KL by writer and fellow blogger, Stuart Danker. Check it out!
Your Happiness Highlights
Today I’ll be sharing Happiness Highlights from Maryam. Maryam’s blog is filled with a little bit of everything. She writes about wellness, style, travel, and everything in between. I especially enjoy her pictures of unique places and delicious food. Her blog is well-named, Infinitely a Daydreamer. Read her Happiness Highlights below and then check out her blog.
- Making homemade lasagne on a rainy day instead of buying one from the store.
- Finding the perfect cosy art print for my bedroom after a year of looking. A lady all cuddled up on her sofa surrounded by plants, a pet dog, and a cat. As a plus, she has the same decorating style as me! Bohemian rugs, cushions, and throws with tassels. I also got a new ottoman!
- Catching up on videos from Allison Bickerstaff’s Youtube channel- I mention her to everybody I can because she is so radiant, uplifting, and has genuinely made a difference in my life! I don’t say this lightly.
- My eighteenth birthday coming up in a week! Feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement but I’m grateful for this new stage of my life.
- Watching my plants grow and get the nourishment they need! So many little baby leaves are sprouting and it makes me happy.
I look forward to hearing about your happiness highlights. Leave a comment and share something that made you smile recently!
13 thoughts on “December Happiness Highlights”
Nice list Suzanne! On Monday night, we picked my daughter up to bring her home from college for Christmas break. While we were there, we drove around to look at Christmas lights. She showed us one house that could definitely give Clark Griswold from Christmas Vacation a run for his money. I wish I had snapped a picture.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Nice! I haven’t seen any extremely decorated houses yet this year. We’ll probably drive around again on Christmas Eve to look at the lights, so I hope we spot one.
Merry Christmas to you all as well!
Hi, Suzanne, hoping you & your family’s Christmas was a delight! Enjoyed your happiness highlights as well as young Maryam’s. Recent time in the tropical sun & surf put a big smile on my face! 🌞
That sounds lovely!
I just checked out your website – GREAT JOB! You may benefit from in-person connections with hospice workers, as patients and their surviving family members often need help getting rid of stuff. I worked with a hospice for 7 years, and we had many patients who were hoarders. I wish you a ton of luck, Suzanne! 🌞
I’m glad you like my website. Thanks for the idea. I’ll look into it.
Looking forward to more from you next year.
I’ll be posting less frequently at first but I’ll still be here!😁
Thank you for featuring my happiness highlights Suzanne! I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy the New Year! x
You are welcome! Happy New Year to you as well!
Oh wow, am so honoured to be part of this list once more, and in book form this time. I really appreciate you, Suzanne, even though we’re internet strangers. In fact, I see us as internet friends at this point. Thanks so much for being a constant positive in my life!
Of course, Stuart! Your book deserves to be recognized. I would call us internet friends as well. 🙂